AIM
ryoohki11

Super Samurai Sweeper Super Samurai Sweeper

I didn't like this game, and here's why:
1. No skill.
2. Constantly repetitive.
3. its easy, easy, easy, easy, boring, easy, boooooring, and then the last stage is impossible to beat, so you play though this whole terrible game and the only way to beat it is to play the last level like 500 times until you get enough upgrades to beat it.
what a pain in the ass, I give this game 0 stars.

Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

word

Looked good and looked fun, but attack wouldn't work.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

LMAO

I went to play it again lol
Funny shit
5vd

Villa Village Villa Village

Cool game

It's a really cool game, but it is painfully slow: It just takes soooo long before you actually gain enough money to do anything and it seems like no matter how much I upgrade the house I can't increase the rent without losing renters. I havn't been able to get more than one house because it just takes so damn long to gain money in the begining. Other than that, it is a really cool game and I like what you've got here.

sse2 responds:

Losing renters when increasing rent(I don't recommend doing this) can be compensated by increasing luxury. I you play good enough it shouldn't take long to make a lot of money. If it takes too long to earn some money then you should change your strategy.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Not bad

It was a lot of fun. The ending was very disappointing though.
I managed to beat it without losing any lives :P

clock rock the world clock rock the world

lol

No, just Newgrounds... but we can always dream...

Mission Impossible Game Mission Impossible Game

Not bad

This game may have been really fun if it weren't for the fact that the controls were so complicated -- seriously, just simplify the controls, add a few more weapons, and maybe an upgrade system and you will have an amazing game -- as of now, it falls short...

Airplane Turbulence 2 Airplane Turbulence 2

meh

It was really boring... You need to definitely jazz it up a bit. Also, you definitely have to fix a lot of music looping issues. And there were definitely not enough drop zones -- I kept picking up passengers but there were only like two or three drop zones throughout the entire time I was playing.

ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

Amazing defense game

I have never played the first one, but this game is nothing short of amazing; it is incredibly fun to play and is extremely addicting. The difficulty settings are also well executed and allow for many people to be able to play this game and have fun.
You deserve a 5 for this simple, yet effective game.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

Thankyou very much!

Phrozen Cave Video Poker Phrozen Cave Video Poker

Meh

It was kinda boring. Try increasing the payoffs -- everything was set WAY to low so that even if you got a nice hand, you didn't really earn anything from it. Also, the game felt like it could just go on forever -- there was no way I was going to go bankrupt.