AIM
ryoohki11

A Robo Western A Robo Western

A solid 9 out of ten

Your animation had all the makings of a true hero's tale. A believable and interesting villain, a likable protagonist who discovers a boon by which he can overcome his adversary, and something to be fought for.

The animation and artwork were brilliant, as were the sound effects, voice acting, and score.
Very well accomplished I must say.

The only complaint I have is the ending. I would like to have seen a more climactic battle take place between the sheriff and One Eye. The tension was there and I was expecting excitement and was let down.

Other than that I'd just like to say great work as always and I look forward to more.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Sweet!

awesome I just now saw this

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

eh...

This really was bad, I almost never post a review just to say that but jeex guys. I mean, you had a scene in which you killed Bugs Bunny pretty much summing up the overall feel of the animation. So much was borrowed and repackaged with terrible humor, I just couldn't get into it. The whole thing just gave off a vibe of being poorly delivered.
You guys can animate really well, but your writing and overall creativity needs to come from a place that doesn't rely on poorly rehashing good work that has already been done and well acknowledged. Come up with new creative observations, really spend as much time crafting the writing and humor as you do the well drawn animation.

maintenance maintenance

sweet

I liked that

[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

lol

that was the shit gangsta

Cat Face ep.14 Cat Face ep.14

In for early review

srsly cat face is awesome, one of my favorite flash series
what's the plural of series? is it just series or serieses or series' or what?

anyway fun stuff :)

Our Spring Is Sweet Our Spring Is Sweet

ook

I dont get it
just sayin

GlassBomb responds:

and that's the joy of it c:

Pencilmation #4 Pencilmation #4

Alright

for like the first half I had no idea what was goin on, but then I was like "woah this is music is freaking awesome"
and busted a nut at the ending
holy balls

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Yo watch this shit high

Just fucking saying
I just stared at that shit like o.o dayuuuuuuum and fkn broke out into applause at the end.

Goddamn